Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Alexis in Review

I was blessed on Thursday October 23rd, 1998 with a beautiful little girl Alexis Nicole. She was 6 lbs 4 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. She was perfect!
Since I am just starting this blog, I thought it would be fitting to share some of my favorite pictures of Alexis up until now. Enjoy, and look for more to come!!





Easter 2007




First Day of school 2007





At the State Fair



Loving our Puppy 2007



Lexie had a soccer Camp in 2007, and has loved playing ever since...I see a soccer star in our future!




Auntie Kaitlyn's Graduation from SCSU...we were so proud of her!!


Lexie in the hole when we were digging for our deck...too funny!



State Fair 2006




Christmas 2006







Hanging out with Maggie at the Cabin




Birthday 2006



Halloween 2005



Ice Skating with Daddy




Fun at the Como Zoo



Birthday 2005





Alexis 2004
at the state Fair









First day of Kindergarden! Getting so big
Alexis 2003







Alexis 2002





































































No comments:

Post a Comment